Bring your diagrams to life with images and add your company logo. This is a Pro feature, so the Space must be Pro for Editors to add images.
You can also change an activity box fill to be an image (see end of article)
To add an image
There are two ways to add an image:
- simply drag an image onto the diagram
- right mouse click in Space and select "add image"
The image can be resized and dragged around the diagram.
The image is compressed and stored securely on the Elements servers.
To delete an image
Right mouse click on the image and select delete image.
To add an image to an activity
This could be a screenshot of a scan to help users understand how to do their job.
From rightmouseclick menu, select "Add attachment and Image".
Then drag an image into the window.
Change an activity to have an "image" fill
- (in edit mode) select the activity box you want
- open the right panel, select themes tab (should be on that by default)
- toggle "image mode" to ON
- drag the image into the right panel area or click and browse for file
The image will now fill your activity box. Any text will become visible when you hover over the box. Any drilldown corner will also be visible and functional as usual. People often use this feature to create more visual "landing pages" and graphical buttons for end users to locate and find information.