You can link different types of additional information to requirements, stories and process activities. You can even link requirements and stories to process activities themselves.
For adding information to Ref and Org Models check this separate article.
- Adding links
- Standard attachments
- Ref/Org model links
- Process activity links
- Reporting on links & attachments
To link additional information to an activity, story or requirement either:
- use the context menu (right-mouse click) :
- use the right sidebar (which you need to open for a selected item using a blue arrow button)
Then select which type of attachment you wish to add to the item.
There is a set of standard attachments you can link to any item:
- Rich text notes
(PRO) Rich text notes allow you to embed images, videos, urls and grid inside a note.
Ref/Org Model node links
- References to linked Ref and Org Model nodes are listed under the LINKS tab for process activities, requirements and stories. To learn more about linking model nodes to other items read this article about how the documentation of the data model works.
Process activity links
- If the requirement or story was raised or linked to a process activity the reference will be listed under the LINKS tab on both ends. Learn more about managing process change with requirements & stories.
- If the Ref/Org Model node was linked to a process activity the reference will be listed under the LINKS tab for the activity and under the DOCUMENTATION tab for the model. Learn more about how the documentation of the model works.
Reporting on links & attachments
At any point you can run a report to check the level and types of documentation attached across your processes.