Sometimes you just want to make a note on a diagram – not an activity box and not free text. So we created sticky notes – electronic Post-It® notes – in four colors: yellow, green, blue and red.
- Adding sticky notes
- Changing sticky note colors
- Hiding sticky notes
- You need to have edit rights on a Space
- You need to have edit rights on a diagram
- You need to be in the draft version of the diagram
- You need to be in edit mode
Adding sticky notes
There are 2 ways to add sticky notes:
- Press shift & double left-mouse click on the canvas - a sticky note will be created at this spot
- Open the left panel and draft and drop a sticky note onto the canvas
Changing sticky note colors
Right-click on a sticky note and select which color it should change to:
Hiding sticky notes
On the diagram toolbar, in the upper-right corner, click on the icon "Toggle sticky notes". You can do this in either edit or view mode.
This will hide all sticky notes from the diagram. You will see a little counter on the icon showing how many hidden sticky notes are there. Clicking on the icon again will show the sticky notes.
You cannot hide sticky notes forever. If you hide sticky notes and refresh the page (or close the diagram and come back to it later) the sticky notes will be shown by default.
You can also report on sticky notes. Click here to learn how.