You can change user permissions, manage licenses and rights as well as swap licenses in the Space Management app. Click the MANAGE SPACE button in the right sidebar of the selected space in the space list or click on the underlined “ current space” name at the top of the screen to access the Space management application.
Then select "Users" on the Left Menu. The Admin can manage the rights of the other users by selecting the user and applying the rights in the right panel. The editor license must first be granted however (the Editor switcher below email address.)
You can also grant your editor license to another user. Just select any viewer on a space and click “Grant my license” next to the editor role toggle. This will transfer your editor license, all your current permissions and ownership of any content to that user.
Any editor can create a new process in the space and can have the following additional permissions:
- Space Admin: can set other Space Admins and manage users and connections to other systems (there can be more than one Admin for the Space).
- Resource Manager: can edit, merge and delete resources in the Resource Library. Any resource manager can add resources to the Resources Library by simply adding them to an activity box on one of their diagrams.
- Billing Manager: can provide and edit the credit card details and upgrade a space to pro card plan (or downgrade it to free).
- Data Table Manager (PRO): can create and edit all data table templates, and run reports on data tables. Any user can populate data tables when they are linked to activity boxes.
- Requirements Manager (PRO): by default any user can raise and submit a requirement. However, only a Requirements Manager can manage a requirement (and a user story) through the whole lifecycle.
- Release Manager (PRO): can publish new versions of the diagrams and request user training on new content.
- URL Library Manager (PRO): can manage the URL links stored in the URL Library, allowing them to use the same link multiple times and update all of them from the library if necessary.
You might also want to check these other support articles: