You can use the feedback grid to review and analyze all feedback left by the end-users across your entire Space. The feedback grid displays all comments left by users in all process maps, Salesforce Org models, reference / compliance models, and links in the URL Library.
Users with requirement manager permission can also raise multiple user stories or business requirements as a response to raised feedback. This allows you to manage the full change management lifecycle.
- Collecting feedback
- Collecting end-user feedback from Salesforce
- Analyzing feedback
- Raising change requests from the feedback
To analyze all end-user feedback left across your Space go to the "Changes" menu option and switch to "feedback" grid mode.
This grid is populated automatically by all comments left by any user in the context of :
- Process maps
- Salesforce Org Models
- Reference/ compliance models
- URL library links
Collecting end-user feedback from Salesforce
If you have purchased the Salesforce adoption license you can allow your end users to leave you feedback from inside Salesforce. On any record page users can click on "Help" icon and leave a feedback:
You can sort and filter the feedback grid by the following information:
- Feedback left by: this is the name of the user who left the comment
- Feedback: this is the text of the comment
- Location: this is the name of the Process map, Salesforce Org model etc. where the feedback was left
Source item: this is the name & the active link to the exact source where the comment was left. It can be the level number & name of the precise diagram, object, type & name of the Salesforce Org model metadata item, etc.
You cannot sort by this column.
- Created date: The date when the comment was created
- Replies count: This is the number of replies on any comment. It helps you understand how big the conversation thread is. At the moment you cannot display the reply stream on the grid so you need to use the source item link to view the feedback at its source.
- Change response: This shows whether a user story or a business requirement have been raised against that piece of feedback. At the moment, it is just a binary state.
You can also export all your feedback into Excel or CSV files to re-import it into other software or into spreadsheets. Just click on the three dots in the upper-right section of the grid.
Raising change requests from feedback
At any point, you can raise a change request from any feedback. Either right-click on the grid row or use the command button to raise the desired change item.
You can check what user stories and/or business requirements have been raised against feedback by opening the right panel for the selected feedback.
At the moment you will not see what feedback is linked to a story of requirement from the other grid modes.
Not all feedback requires a story or a requirement. Some of it might be easily resolved without a change request. Or you might want to resolve feedback as soon as you raise a change request from it.
In either case just open the source item and resolve the feedback. You can see the list of all resolved feedback if you switch to "closed" view on the top of the page.