Late September 2018 release:
- % filled for all fields in objects: We released a new powerful addition to the SF Org Analytics ! We display the cumulative % population of fields by % range per object, based on the last 10,000 records for each object.
- Users by last logged-in date: Understand the adoption and usage of Salesforce in your organization by using these charts. We break down last log-in date for all users and for each profile separately.
- Easier to document your Org with SF analytics: Whenever you are in the SF Org Analytics you can click on bars in charts relating to objects to open the particular object in the SF ref model and start documenting !
- New Salesforce reports: We added 4 new Salesforce reports for your Ref models: field usage, field access, field % population and last logged-in reports.
- Usage & % filled tabs combined: We combined the "USAGE" & "% FILLED" tabs for fields.
- RASCI: A real treat for business analysts - you can now tag resources with RASCI roles inside Elements and generate the RASCI matrix reports for your process maps!
- Manage your corporate policies: You are now able to customise corporate policy that restricts spaces from being accessed by external users.
- JIRA integration through API token: You will now have to validate your JIRA integration with an API token rather than via your JIRA password.
- Stories no longer have to belong to a requirement: We changed the logic around stories & requirements and from now stories are not required to have a parent requirement.
Late August 2018 release:
- Elements Apps on newest angular: We completed a project of updating our main editors to the newest angular technology to make sure you get the best & fastest user experience when using Elements!
- Corporate IT Management - policies: We added 2 new policies to help you manage security of your corporate environment inside Elements. You can restrict inviting & sharing content with external users (i.e. users who do not belong to your domains) and restrict coping so that users can never move content to spaces belonging to other domains.
- New user stories list: We decided to make user stories much easier to use. You can now quickly switch between requirement list & story list in the main application.
Late July 2018 release:
- Salesforce Org Documentation: A new addition to our Salesforce Org Analytics, the set of documentation bar charts allows you to get an in-depth view on how well do you understand your own Org.
- Salesforce Org Analytics: We improved upon our MVP and introduced a slick navigation menu and changed previously released charts to include data for all types of objects - standard, custom and managed package objects.
Early July 2018 release:
- Salesforce Org Analytics: We are proud to present our newest functionality - the Salesforce Org Analytics, which is the Documentation Hub to manage the healthcare of your Salesforce Org. Org size trends, documentation, breakdown of users by profiles and permissions, number of records per object, number of custom fields per object, GDPR... it's all here. And much more still to come!
- Document where Salesforce fields are used: Yet another addition to the Salesforce usage documentation - you can now check which Process Builder Flows and Visual Flows are using a Salesforce field.
- Corporate IT Management - policies: We added a new policy to help you manage security of your corporate environment inside Elements. You can make the Corporate IT Management accessible only by the Corporate Admins.