- Document where Salesforce fields are used: Yet another addition to the Salesforce usage documentation - you can now check which Approval Processes, Workflow Rules, Validations Rules and Global Actions are using a Salesforce field.
- GDPR custom fields: We added an "additional notes" field for GDPR categorization of the Reference Model that allows you to capture any custom data you want.
- Corporate IT Management: We are proud to introduce our new corporate governance solution. Corporate IT Admin is a single site-wide license that gives visibility and management of all the Spaces and all the users across the whole organization, including SSO and user sessions. A Corporate IT Admin user can change and block user permissions, and set policies.
- Salesforce comparison report: You can now compare any two reference models from the same Salesforce environment - whether that is two sandboxes or if you wish to compare your sandbox with production. The report will also summarize differences for you !
- User sessions: Monitor your user sessions to control where you are logged in and invalidate your sessions on other devices to make sure your content is secure.
GO TO Q1 2018 UPDATES GO TO Q3 2018 UPDATES