Late December 2018 release:
- Enhanced data tables: When attaching a data table attachment you can specify whether all viewers or just the editors should be able to add records. This applies also to published diagrams. Due to these changes (and more planned improvements this year) data tables were also made a PRO feature.
- Change management becomes PRO functionality: Requirements and stories were made PRO features due to planned enhancements to change management over the coming months.
Late November 2018 release:
- Document where Salesforce fields are used: Yet another addition to the Field usage documentation - you can now check which Apex Classes & Apex Triggers are using a Salesforce field.
- New rollovers for all types of links: Just roll over an attached link to a requirement, story, process activity link, Ref model node link or SF Org Model node link in the right panel to quickly see all the crucial details without having to jump to another screen.
- Salesforce descriptions & help text: You can now update the Salesforce Org object & field descriptions & field help text in Elements Catalyst. Just type in your information and the system will automatically update the fields on the Salesforce side.
- Improved copy map: Consolidating your processes is now much easier - if you are copying a map to the same space, or if you want to import one map into another in the same space, you can choose whether to create a draft based on the draft or the current version of the source map, and if you choose the former as a source you can also choose to move all ref model, org model, requirement, story and cross-map links with it
Late October 2018 release:
- Partially sync your Salesforce Org Model: You can now perform a partial sync of your Salesforce Org Model, i.e. you can update just a part of your Org that you changed in order to fetch the latest configuration and start documenting fresh.
- 2 new Salesforce Org Model reports: The new node list report allows you to extract the core structure of your Salesforce Org in a spreadsheet format and filter it by specific types of data, while the node descriptions report returns the list of all nodes in your Salesforce Org that can have descriptions.
- Set up password: Users who were provisioned to Elements Catalyst from Salesforce will be able to set up their own passwords and access the application outside of the Salesforce package.
- Documentation tab for Org and Ref models: You can now link stories to Salesforce Org and Reference Model nodes, track status and implementation of requested changes, and view history of changes made to an object - all in a single tab.
- Managing process change with requirements & stories: You can now easily raise requirements and stories from the diagram activities. You can also see the status of requirement and story implementation for each activity, as well as of all requirements and stories for the whole process diagram
- Multi-select users and perform bulk operations: Managing users and group memberships in a space just became much easier! You can multi-select users and perform bulk operations like adding or removing multiple users from groups simultaneously.
- Hide left/right and top panels in Diagram Editor: You can now easily hide left/right sidebars and the top panel in the Diagram Editor using our new buttons. The system remembers your settings so if you choose to consume diagrams with all panels hidden, that will be the default view next time you come back.
- See which fields are used: We are starting to document which fields are being used by any given Salesforce item. For starters, we now show which fields are used by a report and by an email template.