- JIRA import: You can now import your JIRA user stories directly into Elements, establishing a link between Elements & JIRA stories in the process.
- Help & feedback on Salesforce dynamic forms: Version 1.18.0 of the Elements Chrome Extension supports in-app help & feedback access on Salesforce's dynamic forms that were released in Summer 20' release.
- Visibility of end user feedback from requirements and stories: You can now see and reply to end-user feedback from business requirements and user stories that were raised or linked to said feedback.
- Display of requirements & stories in the right panel: We made it easier to read summaries of requirements & stories from the right panels and distinguish them by their IDs.
- Ability to edit requirements & stories directly from the right panel: When you roll-over requirements & stories in the right panels (main application, org models & reference models) you can now see a pencil icon. Clicking on it will open a modal window which you can use to edit the story/requirement directly without leaving the current page.
- Login loop on embedded Elements iframes: We fixed an issue reported on Firefox & Chrome browsers where users could not log in to Elements through iframes / content embedded in other apps. This was caused by a security setting in those browsers.