You can report on and extract specific data from your Salesforce Org Model. The reports are generated in scope of currently selected root node.
The reports are generated in scope of currently selected root node.
- Salesforce Org Models Comparison: Generate this report if you want to understand the differences between your Sandbox and Production Orgs or between two Sandbox Orgs.
- Field access: This report lists all fields and which permission sets & profiles have access to them. You can check this information for each field individually in the ACCESS tab in the right panel.
- Field usage: This report lists all fields and where are they used in your Org. You can get this information for each field individually in the USAGE tab in the right panel.
- Field % filled: This report returns all fields for all objects and lists their % population. This information is also displayed in the USAGE tab for a field as well as for the whole object. You can also get additional insights from % filled for all fields in Objects in Salesforce Org Analytics.
- Node list: This report allows you to extract the core structure of your Salesforce Org in a spreadsheet format and filter it by specific types of data. It also includes all your Salesforce descriptions, Salesforce links & tags.
- Node descriptions: This report returns the list of all nodes in your Salesforce Org that can have descriptions. You can check what descriptions you provided in Salesforce and see which ones are left blank. This report is very useful when used together with the Documentation charts in Salesforce Org Analytics.
- Salesforce users last logged in: This report returns the list of all users by their last "logged-in" date. You can get additional insights from the Users by last logged-in date charts in Salesforce Org Analytics.
- Report/Email template last used: This report returns either the list of reports or email templates & the time they were last manually generated or used. You can get additional insights from the Last used charts in Salesforce Org Analytics.