Corporate Admins can set policies that affect all users and Spaces. Select Policies from the left icon menu and apply rules to your organization.
- "Time To Live": allows you to set the number of minutes of inactivity before a user is automatically logged out.
- “Corporate Management is only accessible by Corporate Admins”; this is turned on by default. You can make Corporate IT Management viewable by all corporate users - this does not grant them any admin rights.
- “Can't invite or share with external users” : If this is turned on then users who are not members of your domain cannot be invited to organization's spaces or have content from those spaces shared with them. This does not affect external users who are already members of your spaces.
- “Can't copy content outside of the company spaces” : If this is turned on then users cannot copy content to spaces that do not belong to your organization, i.e. have different domains.
Customizing policy restrictions
Once the policy "Can't invite or share with external users" has been turned on Corporate Admins can make some spaces exempt from the policy - and decide the extent of the exemption as well.
In the Space list, select the “Access” tab in the right panel. You can make the space either totally exempt from the policy (so any external user can be invited to it) or specify specific domains that are to be exempted from the policy (e.g. when you want to allow external consultants to have access to a given space).
- only specified users can create new team spaces
- remove process attachment images from the share emails
If there are any policies that you would wish us to develop, please let us know using intercom or by emailing email@example.com.