Corporate Management is a license that provides IT security, governance and analytics for your organisation's overall corporate use of the Catalyst application.
It supports oversight and management of all users and provides visibility of all Spaces in your domain(s). It does not give visibility to the content within those Spaces but allows to manage them. Within a Corporate Management you can have unlimited number of Corporate Admins to manage your users and Spaces.
- Supported features
- Corporate Analytics
- Planned features
The Corporate Management allows to:
- connect one or more domains to the corporate account which grants visibility of all users and Spaces from those domains
- auto-scan any uploaded documents and files for viruses and ensure no malicious software is deployed in your environment (this is done automatically by the system in all spaces that belong to your corporate management)
- manage user sessions: corporate admins can view and manage all active user sessions in your organisation's domains
- manage users and their accounts: users cannot delete their own accounts when Corporate Management is established and only Admins control which accounts get deleted or disabled and who takes ownership of the deleted user's content. You can also make spaces the "default" spaces in your corporate environment, meaning all users are automatically added to it.
- provision users and setup/manage Single Sign On (SSO)
- select and deploy corporate-wide usage/governance policies
- set up, manage and view training records on process diagrams in owned PRO spaces
- manage primary domains (change ownership of spaces)
- manage spaces (spaces can only be deleted in Corporate Management by the admins)
- display analytics on a number of spaces by type (Free or PRO) number of users and number of diagrams
On your Corporate Management homepage, you can view and filter four charts with your organization's current usage data:
- share of spaces by space type - shows how many spaces of given type are used by your organization
- share of editors by space type - shows how many editors your organization has in different spaces
- share of diagrams by space type - shows how many diagrams your organization has in different spaces
- share of internal and external users - shows how many external users (not members of your domain) have access to your organization's spaces
You can display this data for all verified domains together or by each verified domain individually. You can also switch to historical line graphs and see the same data as it changed through time (filters: one month, three months, six months).
- Managing user access to spaces from corporate management
- Policy: setting who can create new spaces
- Policy: disabling self-registration for corporate users
- Extended governance capability: authorizations, reviews, corrective actions and other types of tasks to support the whole governance lifecycle