Early March 2019
- Field impact: Field impact analysis has now been extended to all types of fields! You can now assess the value of all your custom, standard and managed package fields.
- Managed package impact analysis : Run a report on ALL managed package fields and understand their impact based on % population, usage and provided documentation.
- Catalyst browser extension for Salesforce: The Catalyst chrome extension has become even more powerful. The Org Model right panel is now displayable in setup pages in both Salesforce classic & lightning. To help users migrate to lightning we also made the sidebar accessible for objects & fields from the object record pages in Salesforce classic.
- Fields used: Check what fields are used by an approval process, workflow rule, workflow field update, apex trigger and sharing rule in FIELDS tab. On top of that, all listed fields now come with key metadata & impact assessment on the rollover.
Late January 2019:
- Field impact: You can now use Catalyst to quickly identify custom fields in the core objects that you can delete or that require your attention.
- Catalyst inside Salesforce Setup: SF Admins can now install our Chrome browser extension to display the Org Model right panel inside Salesforce setup pages for quicker and easier documentation and access to crucial analytics (objects fields, page layouts, Apex, Lightning Pages...).
- Field usage : You can now check if a field is used on a Sharing rule displayed in USAGE tab.
- Fields used: Check what fields are used by apex classes, validation rules, process builder workflows and flows in the FIELDS tab.
- Managed package impact analysis in core Org : You can now quickly find out whether an installed managed package has inserted fields into your core org and what is the impact assessment for these fields.