If you have defined a data table and want to copy that definition to another space you can do this using the following steps:
- Create a new process in the space with the data table
- Create an activity on the level 1 diagram
- Attach the data table to the activity
- Copy the process to the space that you want the data table in. This will also copy the definition to the new space. Note: if the data table already exists in the new space it will not copy it again so long as the definition has not been changed in either space.
- Delete the process in both spaces