You can update your profile image, username, email address, role and update or set up (if you are provisioned through Salesforce) your password and login preferences.
To do that click on the avatar icon in the top-right icon menu:
This will take you to the profile page:
What information can I change on my profile?
- First Name & Last Name: This is displayed when users see your profile.
- Image/Avatar: This is an image (JPG, PNG, GIF) which cannot be larger than 1MB.
- Email: This is your account username. You can change your email address to a new one provided you are not a member of a Corporate Domain. After providing your new email address a confirmation email will be sent to your old email address to approve the change.
- Change password: Your password should be a minimum of 6 characters including a CAPITAL letter and a number.
- Role: This is the role you specified during registration. You can change it at any time. This information helps us better understand our users & send you more useful tips & information tailored to your role.
- Password: If you were provisioned through Salesforce then you do not have a password to access Elements Catalyst outside of the Salesforce managed package. Click on the setup password and you will receive a system email that will allow you to set up your password. Otherwise, you can change your password at any time.
- Login preference: This specifies whether you want to use your Elements password or Salesforce account to login to the application. Customers who belong to a Corporate Domain may be forced to use the corporate identity provider when logging in.