The Elements Catalyst Chrome Browser Extension is a major upgrade to the Salesforce Setup - and more ! It allows the Elements Catalyst insights to be displayed in a right panel for Setup and Record Pages. It also enables end users to see pop-up, in-app help in Record Pages and leave feedback for the Salesforce Admin.
This article deals with installation, setup and troubleshooting. Check out these articles to learn about specific features available through the extension:
- Installing the Chrome Extension
- Logging into Elements Catalyst
- Rolling out the extension to your whole team
Installing and using the Chrome Extension
Simply click on the button below - it will take you to the chrome store and all you need to do is click "Install the extension".
Logging into Elements Catalyst
Click on the Elements extension icon in the toolbar and login into Elements Catalyst. You can use the LOGIN WITH SALESFORCE if your account is connected.
Rolling out the extension to your whole team
You might want to roll out the Elements Catalyst extension to your whole team - be it a Salesforce Administration team or a whole business. And you might want to make sure the extension is up and running without any extra hustle from the users. Fortunately, you can.
- First, you would need to install the extension on all your users' browsers.
- Then, you would need to set up automatic login flows for all your users Salesforce profiles.
Important: In order for all your end users to be able to access the SF help functionality you will need the Enterprise license.
My users can't see the in-app help in Salesforce
Make sure you've completed all the steps as outlined in this article. These steps are:
- You've purchased the Enterprise license for your Space
- Every user has the chrome extension installed
- You've set up the automatic login flow for each user profile
- You've connected each user through Elements Single Sign-On
- All user have access to the Salesforce Org Model for that Org
Can all users see the admin right panel on the record page?
Yes, at the moment any user with the properly set up Chrome extension and access to the Org model can see both the in-app help and the admin panel (if opened).