The Elements.cloud Consulting Partner Program
At Elements.cloud we are focused on developing intuitive, compelling and insanely valuable software. We are not building a professional services team. So that is why we are committed to building and supporting a vibrant consulting partner program.
We also understand that you do not want to sell software to your clients. You want to have a platform that can enhance your client offerings, reduce project risks and improve your productivity. Elements.cloud should not get in the way of your client relationship or delay a project start. As well as helping you deliver even more valuable work and leaving clients with an additional asset, it should open up doors and help you close deals faster.
We don't believe you should be recommending Elements.cloud to your clients if you have not experienced and believe in the benefits. When you join the Partner program you get unlimited use of an Elements Enterprise Space and access to the training and the Customer Success team to become competent in the relevant use-cases, to build template content to leverage your IP and for demonstrating to clients.
Finally, we want to reward you for introducing us to new clients, so we offer a referral percentage of the revenue that results from your recommendation, based on 'net-new' revenue at that client.
There is no cost to join the Elements.cloud Partner Program as a "Registered Partner", but we do expect your consultants to have mastered the basics i.e. completed this trail.
There is a higher level partnership tier which is the "Consulting Partner" level. This is by approval only and is dependent on us understanding that you are making Elements a core part of your business and are proactively taking Elements into your customers in a way that is aligned with our Go-To-Market positioning and will deliver genuine value for our mutual clients. It also requires investment in Consulting Licenses. For more details on the Multi-Space Consulting license type see here.
5 simple steps to joining Elements Partner Program
- The Primary Partner representative needs to be an Elements.cloud user. Registering for the software is free. The Elements username is the email address
- Please setup a session directly with a member of the team to discuss your aspirations as a partner.
- We will send you the appropriate Partner contract to review and eSign.
- We will provide you with access to the fully functional platform and training to leverage Elements with your clients.
- You can register specific opportunities with clients to allows us to work together in delivering more value to your clients and helping you win more work and expand the capabilities you can offer.
If you have any questions, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org at any point.