- Azure AD Premium
- Elements added as an application to Active Directory. See this article to configure and setup Elements as an application and SAML for SSO.
- an Elements Corporate IT Management with at least one connected domain
- an Elements account which has the right to administer the Corporate IT Management environment
Steps to enable SCIM
(1) Open the list of Enterprise applications in Azure Active Directory and select the Elements application (note: it will have whatever name was given to it when it was setup).
(2) Select the Provisioning menu option
(3) Open the Elements Corporate IT Mgt application and select the Config page and Provisioning tab. The URL and key required for the following section are displayed.
(4) In the Azure AD provisioning page enter the following
In the Tenant URL field enter the the Base URL from the Elements provisioning page
In the Secret Token field enter the Token value from the Elements provisioning page
Click the Test Connection button to check that Azure AD can connect to Elements
(5) Setup the synchronization settings
Turn provisioning on.
(6) Assign Users to the Elements application