Late May 2020:
- Closing modal windows by accident: We fixed an issue where clicking away from the modal window (e.g. adding a rich text note, requirement, story etc.) in the diagram application would close that window and lose all captured information. Similar fixes will soon be deployed in the main application & org models.
- Personal spaces map error: Some users had troubles accessing their personal spaces due to map ownership error. This issue has now been resolved.
- View all org models by default: In order to make the onboarding of new clients easier, we changed the default settings for content accessibility. All new org models will be visible to everyone in the Space by default. Users can still change those settings in the share tab.
- Resizing activities when adding images in the image mode: Adding images to activity boxes in the image mode used to resize the activity boxes and alter the diagram flows significantly. We have now fixed this issue and adding images in the image mode does not alter the size of the activity box.
Early May 2020:
- Dependency trees: ability to filter out some metadata types: We introduced a new filter on the dependency trees that you can use to make your analysis more targeted. You can exclude reports, email templates, page layouts and standard fields from the tree if you decide they are not important to you and that they make the trees too big to use effectively.
- Licensing changes: As per our earlier announcements, we have introduced a new type of license: "Enterprise". The Enterprise license is fundamentally a merger of "Corporate management" and "User adoption" licenses we were providing before. All customers who had purchased either Corporate Management or User Adoption have been now moved to "Enterprise" plan.
- New metadata types: We now support 2 new metadata types in the Org Models: queues and roles. You can document all your active queues and roles and you can also see which users are assigned to which roles.
- Extension error messages: We fixed error messages and hints displayed in the browser extension that made troubleshooting confusing to end users.
- Process application performance improvement: We have managed to substantially increase the performance and load time of the process application. While still dependent on individual internet speed, we have recorded anything between 50%-90% improvement and most operations (loading a diagram, navigating to the next diagram, etc.) should not take more than 2 seconds on average.
- Dependency tree improvements: We have a new analysis engine running recursively until all dependencies have been accounted for on each returned metadata component. This means that the dependency trees will become much larger. Also, you can now see more information about each node in the tree when you click on it.
- Change in consultant license 90-trial behavior: We listened to your feedback and the 90-day trial on the Salesforce connection license will now start only after a Salesforce Org has been connected rather than the moment a new Space gets created.
- Process builder workflows in dependency trees: You can now distinguish between flows, process builders and other flow sub-types in the dependency trees.
- Dashboard on Report dependency: Using the Dependency trees you can see which dashboards rely on which reports.
- Movable requirement/story window in the process application: When capturing requirements and stories in the process application you can now move the window around the screen to still view the underlying process as you're capturing the change requests.
- Reference model links to process activities: The links to reference model nodes are now visible for end users in the standard view mode of the process application.
- Process application redirect after log in not working: Users following a link or displaying an embedded diagram, if they weren't logged in at that point, had to provide their credentials but afterwards were not redirected to the original destination. This issue is now fixed.
- Process elements changing location when switching between full screen mode and browser view: There was an issue with the process canvas that made certain objects change their location when going into full-screen mode or vice-versa.
- Who's viewing the diagram?: Several customers reported seeing previous employees viewing their process diagrams. This was caused by a bug in the view history record. This has now been fixed.
- Sticky notes color changes not taking effect: We fixed an issue where sticky notes would default to previous colors in case of poor network connection.