After completing this unit, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the benefits a Partner gets
- Register to become a partner
The Elements Partner Program
At Elements.cloud we are focused on developing intuitive, compelling and insanely valuable software. We are not building a professional services team. So that is why we are committed to building and supporting a vibrant consulting partner program.
The Elements app should be there to help you deliver even more valuable work and leave clients with an additional asset, it should open up doors and help you close deals faster. So talk to us about how to enhance your client offerings, reduce project risks and improve your productivity.
We don't believe you should be recommending Elements.cloud to your clients if you have not experienced the benefits. When you join the Partner program you get unlimited use of an Elements Enterprise Space to explore and learn and for demonstrating to clients.
Finally, we want to reward you for introducing us to new clients, so we offer a referral percentage the revenue that results from your recommendation, based on 'net-new' revenue at that client.
There is no cost to join the Elements.cloud Partner Program as a "Registered Partner", but we do expect your consultants to have mastered the basics i.e. completed this trail.
There is a higher level partnership tier which is the "Consulting Partner" level. This is by approval only and is dependent on us understanding that you are making Elements a core part of your business and are proactively taking Elements into your customers in a way that is aligned with our Go-To-Market positioning and will deliver genuine value for our mutual clients. It also requires investment in Consulting Licences. For more details on the Multi-Space Consulting licence type see here.
5 simple steps to joining Elements Partner Program
- The Primary Partner representative needs to be an Elements.cloud user. Registering for the software is free. The Elements username is the email address
- Please setup a session directly with a member of the team to discuss your aspirations as a partner.
- We will send you the appropriate Partner contract to review and eSign.
- We will provide you with access to the fully functional platform and training to leverage Elements with your clients.
- You can register specific opportunities with clients to allows us to work together in delivering more value to your clients and helping you win more work and expand the capabilities you can offer.
If you have any questions, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org at any point.
NEXT Setting up your Elements environment and your Partner ID